Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Me Before You: My Review

Me Before You: My Review

Me Before You is about an Englishwoman, Louisa Clark, who gets a job working for a quadriplegic, Will Traynor. He is a complete jerk to her in the beginning because he feels that his life sucks, which let's be honest: It kinda does. He can only move a few fingers from the neck down. As he starts to warm up to her, she starts to like him. But when Louisa finds out something that is unimaginable about Will, how will she proceed with her choice to work for him?

When I was reading Me Before You, I fell in love with it so fast. I loved how much it changed my life. It changed my way of thinking, my way of acting, and my way of loving. It completely encaptured the thought processes going through someone's head when they are falling love. I absolutely love this book! I would recommend it to anyone who loves unique love stories and love a good cry.



No comments:

Post a Comment